Hottinguer is a Louis XV wardrobe shown in Cherry wood with a Washed White finish. The wardrobes features three doors with any assortment of drawers, shelves and railing.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Available with any assortment of drawers, doors or shelves.
· Can have cable management fitted or be made to fit any electrical equipment.
· Production of technical drawing for client’s approval prior to production.
· Interior can be laid out in any format.
· Full bespoke service available.To view alternative materials, click on the Customise button above. For prices, click on View Prices.
- W 246cm x D 72cm x H 218.5cm
- W 96.9" x D 28.3" x H 86"
UK Delivery Service
The standard home delivery charge to any address in England is £100 plus VAT per order. Oficina Inglesa will contact you prior to delivery to arrange a date and time of your convenience for the home delivery to take place. On the day of the delivery, the furniture is unloaded, placed in a room of your choice, unpacked and the packaging is removed from the property.
The price for deliveries to Scotland is £150 plus VAT per order.
International Delivery Service
Oficina Inglesa will deliver anywhere in the world, but a carriage fee will be applied to all furniture and accessory deliveries. For orders outside the UK, the transport cost of an order is based on the weight and size of the items. For packaging, air/sea shipping and/or home delivery quotes, please contact Oficina Inglesa.
Our Standard Delivery Service applies to deliveries to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland. On the day of the delivery the furniture is unloaded, placed in a room of the client’s choice, unpacked and the packaging is removed from the property. The lead time for production and delivery to the above mentioned countries is 6-12 weeks. The Standard Delivery Service costs 150€ plus VAT to France and Germany; and 180€ plus VAT to Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
The lead time on most products is 6-12 weeks for deliveries anywhere in England, including London or the Home Counties, and 8-13 weeks for Scotland; including bespoke and custom-made pieces. Upon the placement of an order, Oficina Inglesa provides each customer with a guide as to the expected delivery date of the products. The lead time will vary depending on the size of the order and the customer’s location.
If you are considering placing an order and wish to confirm the lead time for your products, please contact Oficina Inglesa. In case you require a delivery by a specific date, please do contact us to let us know your deadline and we will try our utmost to accommodate this. accommodate this.